|!||This article is about the character Samson. For the French counterpart, see Samson (French).|
December 6, 1989
Black and White
His red ball
Samson is a fictional Old English sheepdog from the television show Samson and Gert.
Samson is a Dutch-speaking dog. However being able to talk, he often pronounces the words wrong, sometimes causing hilarious situations.
- Wah Gertje, tof seg eh! (Wauw, Gertje, cool huh!)
- Er klopt iemand op de deur! (Somebody's knocking on the door!)
- Zo (So)
- Samson is a puppet.
- He was originally going to be called Bob.
- He was named after the biblical figure Samson.
- The original puppet for Samson was much bigger than the one used nowadays.
- His girlfriend Bobientje has been seen onscreen only once in a music video, never during the show.
- His favorite toy is a red ball.
- His favorite food is spaghetti.
- Samson has been the victim of a few parodies.
- His French counterpart is called Samson just like him.